ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Sunday, September 07, 2014

Wounds, Scars, Healing, Hope

So, this past week has brought a great many emotions with it. I have come to realize that though we grow & change, the pain will remain. I recently had a day of recollection on my life... every aspect. Although I have taken control of my life back, those scars will always remain. What I realized in all my thoughts are that I am more grateful than I have ever been for my life & for second & third & fourth chances. As painful as some of the memories may have been, every single scar has shaped me into the person I am today. I still have much work to do. It's a never ending journey, but I am one step closer today than I was yesterday & that is what matters. I am a different person today because of the things that I experienced. I want better for myself & for my children because of those things. I can never regret that. So, to my past, I thank you for the lessons learned & the experience you have given me. To my future, may I continue to grow & learn from every experience I am encountered with along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment