ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Friday, January 02, 2015

Finding Time

At times, it seems as though I take one step forward and five back. There should be something stating a mom is exempt from getting sick. This week has been a little rough. I ended up sick 
There never seems to be enough time in the day... An old acquaintance & new friend told me when she does things out of character, that she always says her guardian angel nudged her. I think that is a very appropriate way of putting it. In the midst of trying to get everything together here at the house, I am super excited to be involved in a new little charity organized by Beth. She is such an incredible kind hearted soul. I am truly enjoying getting to know her on a more profound level. And, as I have said in the past, I truly believe God puts people in our lives when the time is right. Well, she came at a time when I was told that I need to socialize more than just with my babes. She has quite similar views on many topics that we have spoken of. Now, she is heading up a new little charity in our area where a family is "adopted" for the month & the community or those who are moved, can help with the basic necessities of life. This week was huge in getting ideas for the little charity. A dear friend & "mother" of mine had some excellent input on spreading the word & lighting a little fire about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment