ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Confusion Written June 17, 2011

My mind is flooded with thoughts that I need to attempt to put in words to see the picture more clearly. I am madly in love with a man who I adore & want to spend the rest of my life with. We have been talking about marriage and a future together. We have been talking about a family. All the things I have ever wanted, I found in him, when I wasn't even looking. The past I'd say month has been like one giant roller coaster of emotions. We both come with baggage... pasts that were far from perfect. I love & respect and appreciate him all the more after knowing where he came from. Against all odds, he is an incredible soul. He could have turned out bitter &  he could blame everything on his past, and resent the world, but he doesn't. He takes responsibility for his life. He is such a deeply devoted & caring person that it physically eats at him when things are not right & he doesn't know what to do.
Tonight, I am beyond confused about so many things. The only thing I am certain of is that I love Mike more than I have ever thought possible to love anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment