ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gratitude Journal Continued...

20.) Tena: You are a beautiful & incredible person inside & out. I truly enjoyed getting to know you working beside you. You inspired me to be better every day in both my professional & personal life. Iam grateful we got to know each other while you lived here & only wish we lived closer. Next to Marishka, you are most definitely one of the best friends I have here on Whidbey. 
21.) Heather: It makes it bearable that you break up some of the stupidity next to me daily at work. I love you for that! I enjoy sharing stories with you & food & also our adventurous hike... I think about it often. We should do more of that in the future. ;)
22.) Dayna: I love you so very dearly! 2 decades I've known you & never could I have imagined how close to my heart you have become. I admire your independence & your strength of character & strength of spirit. The past year, I have grown to love you as a sister & I have enjoyed every minute we've had the opportunity to spend together & our conversations have warmed my heart beyond words. Your encouragement on this fantastic journey of a lifestyle change & self rediscovery have been so very appreciated & have kept me motivated.
23.) Corrina: You know, ever since you invited me to your home for the holidays, I felt a connection to you.& people thinking we were sisters to this day, makes my heart smile. You are someone I look up to for inspiration. I know I can always count on seeing a positive quote or thought on your facebook page. :) You inspire me to be a better person & to never forget to embrace life in every way I possibly can. I cherish our friendship, no matter how long it's been since we've been together. I look forward to our next reunion, which I think should be soon!!!
24.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment