ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Sunday, December 11, 2011

New Goals

Alright, I have new goals set... I was inspired by a picture I saw today... I am going to work on a "Gratitude Journal". Every day i am going to write about the things I am grateful for. & I will start today. So terribly sorry if I bore anyone.


MY GRATITUDE JOURNAL
God, of course is at the very top of this list. You provide in so many ways that I don't even know where to begin. I feel like you have given me more than I deserve & I will never be able to show you the depths of my gratitude. You have blessed my life with so many incredible people & the journey I have had has taught me so much about myself & has helped me appreciate the things I have & the people you have put in my life. I know that everything happens for a reason, even when I don't understand it & knowing that helps me deal with the  tougher things that cross my path. May I always remember that the more difficult things are put there to make me stronger & I only hope that I can live my life the very best way I can to make you proud. May I never take for granted the life you have given me!
1.) Peanut: I can't wait to see what the future holds for us! I love you more with each passing day & I haven't even held you yet. I can't even imagine! & you have no idea how much you are already loved by oh so many amazing people!
2.) Mike: Life is funny & I love you! I am grateful that you are in my life. You reminded me of the fight & strength I forgot I had. You add all sorts of layers to my life that I never knew existed. You taught me the difference between loving someone & being in love. ♥
3.) Shilo: No matter what, you will always be my sister. You are a beautiful & amazing mom & you have inspired me in so many ways. You have believed in me when even I didn't believe in myself, you have loved me  & supported me through some of my worst & best times. There is no one like you! We have laughed & cried together. I thank God for you every day & if I don't tell you enough, I love you & appreciate everything about you & everything you have done for me! ♥
4.) Rick: Growing up, although we weren't close in age, I looked up to you & as time has gone by, I have learned that , even if we aren't that close, you love me like a brother should & have always tried to mediate, in your own way between mom & I.
5.) Mom: although we have had our many differences & fights & everything in between, I now know you always loved me & always did what you thought was for the best. I have an appreciation for the fact that our relationship dynamic has changed & I am happy for that.
6.) Dad: I am grateful for the times we spend. I love you & hope you know that!
7.) Erika: Soul mates on so many levels! I am beyond grateful we connected & excited that we have such a connection. I am thrilled we are on the same journey with our lives... Parallel lives in so many ways. ;) I love you & only wish we lived closer!
8.) Pam: You add so much to my life, from amazing friendship, to great massages, to fantastic company & conversation & advice. You are just a one of a kind & I would miss you if you weren't in my life! I so love our massage trades & our crazy antics & am beyond excited to be on this MonaVie journey with you too! & I also can't forget, I am grateful for your amazing Green Chile Stew!!! Totally rocks!
9.) Kari: It still makes me laugh to think how when we first started hanging out, you told me I was so inspiring to you. You inspired me the moment we first began talking in depth. You gave me so many reasons to be grateful & to continue my life's journey. To see how you handle so many things & all with such grace & no complaints! You are a constant reminder that god will not give anyone more than they can handle & I admire your strength! I am still in awe of you! I love you & can't imagine my life without such a wonderful person!
10.)  Chey: Sweet, sweet girl! You came into my life in such a unique way. I think God knew we needed each other to some degree. You mean the world to me, dear friend. I cherish & miss our coffee dates. I only wish we met sooner & that you still lived close by... ;) Also, I am grateful to you for the inspiration on a certain process of putting into words the things I value, whether they be related to people or just things in life, in general. My lists have continued to change my life. We must chat soon & I'll tell you all about it! Love you!
11.) Erin: Never could I have imagined 2 or so years ago that Jacinta introducing us would be such an incredible blessing in my life. You are truly a one of a kind & I never thought for one second until recently that we could have so much in common. Our talk the other day gave me a whole new perspective to who you are as a person & not just as a business woman. I have the utmost respect for you on all levels & truly look to you as a role model for the kind of mom I hope to be. The morals & values & thoughts on those subjects in addition to religion & business & family & life are all things I think of when I think of family & the way life can be. Your giving nature is admirable. Thank you again for your time!!! I can't wait to get to know you better! Incredibly inspiring  keeping me motivated every day!
12.) Amanda: Miss Amanda, you know I love you! You kicked my ass into gear without even realizing it. If it weren't for you, I would have lost the 90 + lbs I have & been so focused & determined to live healthier & achieve the things I want for my life. I wish you could truly know what it is you did for me! You are like a little sis to me & I am grateful we can be on this journey together! To our future!!! ALL of us!!!
13.) Dr. Nash: You put up with all my craziness & my bluntness & you accept me for me & don't care that I may step on your toes a time or 2. You handle it quite well, especially after hearing everyone say that you are so set in your ways & I take you out of your comfort level so often. I love our talks, both work related & life related. You are inspiring on so many levels. I have the utmost respect for you as a boss. & I truly believe that you emulate the kind of family life & professional life I want to have, always. Genuine, honest, caring, compassionate, good natured, comical, and you take everything in stride.
14.) Marianne: You are amazing! I have come to know you as not only a boss, but as someone so level headed & full of wisdom & advice. You are always supportive & non judgemental. You are good natured & comical. I hope to be the kind of mother you are & I value your friendship & thank God for putting you in my life. The most saintlike people/ family I know! You don't have to "practice" your religion, because you live it every day! inspiring on that religious & moral level too!
15.) Xarisa: You knew me at a low point in my life & I am glad you moved back to get to know me now. I am excited to be on this journey with you in all regards, most especially the schooling & our new journey! Here's to success in every aspect of our lives... & our dream/ vision boards! Love ya!
16.) Deva: =)Not even sure where to begin. I love how in tune to me you are & how before I had told anyone, you just knew some big changes were ahead of me! I still smile thinking about that post you made on Facebook. Peanut has already changed my life in oh so many ways & I am grateful to have a friend with so much wisdom & GOOD advice to offer! Your words have helped center me & find my inner calm. They have helped me realize how much of a blessing in every way this pregnancy is & how much of a miracle every child is. Because of you, I listen to Peanut & my body & I take time outs & do what it is I feel is needed. I am at peace with everything about this beautiful pregnancy. I wish we lived closer still... or that we would have made more coffee/ lunch dates before you moved back to California. However, I am grateful for the times we did have & that we are still in touch.
17.) Marishka: You were truly my first & best friend here on Whidbey. I felt a connection to you on so many levels. =) I have enjoyed all of our family talks & work talks & the camaraderie we share at work with all of our jokes. I am grateful beyond words that the professor & Marianne hired you back!
18.) Shalie: You were such fun to get to know & I loved working with you & hanging out with you outside of work too!. I only wish we started hiking sooner or that you still lived near by. I also enjoyed our painting excursions & who could forget the night of packing before you moved... :'( You are missed & I can't wait to see you again & also to come visit!!! It will happen!
19.) Paula: Oh Paula, how I miss you! When I first met you, I would get so frustrated at your lack of organization & timeliness... then, I decided to use it to my advantage & the rest is history... ;) You know I love you & miss you terribly! I have such great memories of us laughing at random crap during work & always the back & forth with us... You most assuredly kept me on my toes. I am grateful for the opportunity to work with you & most especially to get to know you. I can't wait for you to be back on this side of the globe!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment