ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Friday, November 19, 2010

Breaking the News

As I've said so many times before, I love my life! I've had such an incredible amount of love & friendships & support that I often wonder what made me so special & so deserving of the amazing people in my life. I thank God every day for what He has blessed me with. Such a fantastic support system & such a level head in so many situations... yes, I know I can also be stubborn & even a hot head at times, but I suppose some things, you just cant' change, right? =)

Oftentimes we find that there is no easy way to let someone down & that in most cases, the right thing is sometimes the hard thing to do. The truth may hurt, but I find it much more cruel to live a lie or be caught in one... Not that every situation is a lie, or that people can't genuinely change, merely that their truth had been replaced. To those less fortunate than myself, I can see where a situation like the above mentioned could have devastating results.

So, after a few year of confusion & mixed emotions, I am finally able to discern between raw emotion & reason/ logic. Love truly can cloud judgement & although love is important, in order for any relationship to succeed, there has to be a foundation built on love, mutual respect, values, and I could go on and on with this list. Long story short, if you don't share the same values, the foundation is faulty & will eventually crumble. There MUST be a common ground and it must be based on more than just love.

On a separate subject, in a total Ryan Star mood today!
... ♪♫♪
i need you to hear me say 
breathe, just breathe 
take the world off your shoulders 
and put it on me 
breathe, just breathe 
let the life that you lead 
be all that you need 
let go of the fear 
let go of the time 
let go of the one 
to try to put you down 
you're gonna be fine 
don't hold it inside 
go ahead right now 
and let it all come round... ♫♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment