ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Saturday, November 13, 2010

A New Leaf

When at a crossroads or turning a new leaf, it is most often implied that it is the end of something old or that there is some sort of change that needs to be made or a death, of sorts. I find it so curious that I am such a blunt, no bull shit person yet, on occasion, I can't seem to find the words. Life deals you a hand and, mid course, that hand gets changed. What is left to do when this happens? You adapt and move forward, learning what you can from the initial circumstances. One thing I will say is live, learn, laugh, love, smile, cry, and no matter what you do, do it with a passion & vigor for life. NO REGRETS! You were exactly where you should have been in your life, at some point. If I follow the process of thought that I maintain, it follows as such. Nothing in life happens by accident. There is always a purpose to the things that happen to us. Also, God is so awesome that He will never give anyone more than they can handle. So, if you think you can't, always remember, somewhere in there, you can. It gives me comfort & putting this down brings me peace knowing that I will have the inner strength to make the decisions that are right & best for everyone involved. Move forward & focus on good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment