ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Family History

Alright, how many of us know about our family history? What does the name mean? Where did it originate? How far back can we trace our family? What kind of stories did our ancestors share? How far back can we trace through our history and to what places? Well, I am on a mission to answer some of these lingering questions. The Hewko family has an incredible amount of branches on the family tree & the Lee side is pretty interesting as well. I want to go back as far as I can to find the answers I need. I am simply jumping out of my skin with excitement over the prospect of learning about my grandparents & the rest of my ancestors.






On a side note, my beautiful friend Cheyla has branched out to another area yet again. In addition to her photography talent & hobby, she is now spreading her wings into another area: baby clothing. Anyone interested can look her up on Facebook: Breedlove Photography or Cheyla Breedlove-Miller. A small sample of the line, inspired by her dogs.



2 comments:

  1. thanks Jen! i'm posting to my fb now! love you.. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete