ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Changes Ahead

So, new things are ahead! Clean slate with so many options in front of me. I am ready & excited at all the possibilities. The new leaf to which I referred earlier has been turned & has opened the door for such an amazing life. I am at peace.

On a completely different subject, I am stoked about the new venture I am involved in for the AFSP. I have begun making head scarves to sell. The proceeds will be donated to the cause. For those of you not familiar with the AFSP, it is the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.The cause entails raising awareness & money to aid in helping to raise awareness for the alarming rate of suicides in the country. The money helps to train people to know how to pay attention &, in a sense, profile those who may need help or be in trouble. Prime example would be for teachers or doctors. In addition, it also offers comfort to those who have lost loved ones to suicide & those who may be at risk themselves.

I have a few orders placed already & here is the first official order completed:






 Anyone interested in donating to a good cause, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment