ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Making Headway...

So, last night was the first time I slept in an actual bed in months!!!... not including the handful of times when I was out of town. It was like heaven! In any case, I am slowly but surely making headway with this catastrophe I call a home. If I look at the big picture, I tend to get overwhelmed. My new plan is to break things down say, day by day. Each day, I am going to pick a small task to start & work on it until completed.
I must say, this post was begun at the beginning of the day. It is now nearly 10PM & I am once again so overwhelmed. I know I need to clear my head, but as soon as I open my eyes, I am surrounded by all the chaos & I loose focus & feel the weight begin to crush me.
Temporary meltdown over. Just needing to breathe & attempt to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment