ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow

I just can't say enough how much I love the snow! The snowfall brings me such a serenity that I cannot describe. It helps me find a calm within that truly allows me peace.
In addition to the current snowfall, I also had some much needed catch up time with the lovely Dayna. =) ♥ She is such an amazing friend & one of my heroes. We chatted about life... about the past, present, & future. I look forward to many more years of a continuously growing friendship & whatever else life might have in store.
On a totally unrelated subject, in the midst of all the chaos of the day, I still get bright spots that show through & shower me with frequent reminders of how much I love my job. =) I have a few patients who make my job totally worth while. First one is a vibrant Canadian who always brings a smile to my face & a laugh to my heart. She is spunky & has the most contagious laugh. The stories she tells are never dull. I always look forward to our encounters. Her daughter is just as lively & people around her can't help but  smile & laugh. Another of my favorite families... to start with, the boys are so incredibly polite. Their mom is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful women I've ever met. She is not only beautiful outside, but she also has one of the most contagious smiles around. She is the epitome of grace & beauty but also is one tough cookie. She is active duty Navy... God Bless her & I am convinced this is one of the reasons I like her so much... She is a firefighter supporter. So much respect goes out to her. She is the real Wonder Woman/ GI Jane! Love it! In fact, when I think about people asking me what celebrities I am looking to to get my inspiration to continue my journey of getting healthy, I realized that I never looked to any celebrities for motivation. Every time this woman comes in, I realize more & more how much she inspires me. She is beautiful, healthy & happy & REAL!!! That is what I want for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment