ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Someday...

As I always seem to bring it up, it bears repeating again. God has truly blessed me with some amazing friends & family. I very recently reconnected with an old friend, & just when I needed it most of all. I have had in the pit of my stomach for weeks now that underlying note of being overwhelmed & being uncertain of so many things. Let me clarify that I am still not certain of a lot of things, however, I was reminded that I am a fighter & I don't ever give up.
I don't want to be a bystander for my own life. I won't keep saying "someday" & continue to let life pass me by. Only I can make my life happen the way I want it to & that is exactly what I intend to do. Beginning today, I am making my someday happen! One step at a time & never giving up is the key to reaching all my dreams & I am more determined than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment