ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Vegas, Baby!

So much to do, so little time.... I just realized that my sister's 30th birthday is a week away & we are doing Vegas for her birthday! First time I'll actually be going there for fun. I've only ever driven through, so it will be exciting for me. In the meantime, I've got much to do to prepare! Laundry, shopping, work, & of course, finishing off a few knitting projects that are also needing to be rounded up fairly soon. I am working on more headscarves & also a drop stitch scarf for a friend's mom. The headscarf is for a girlfriend who shares a birthday with my sister & the scarf is for a lady who finished a case I began quite some time ago. The case was supposed to house all my knitting & crochet  notions. I'll get pics posted as soon as I can.
Oh yes, & let me not forget.... I also must finish researching so I can cast my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment