ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Down Sizing...

Time to clear out ALL the clutter! In getting my affairs in order, I find that one of the first things that come to mind is the sense of urgency in clearing out the clutter. This need to change the way things have been is seeded in every aspect of my life... So much of my life has been so cluttered for so long. In order to truly make a fresh start, there is no doubt that everything must change. Relationship has already changed. Financial status is at the top of the list. Work continues to change daily... in a very positive way. Dwelling place will be changing soon.... also in the works.
Food for thought: Evaluate your material things. Determine what is relevant & what is clutter. Material things can't be taken with you when you die, so is it really worth holding on to all the things we may one day use???... & probably only once at that. I believe that clearing material clutter will also clear the clutter of the mind & soul. It will in turn open the door for such positive things to come flooding in!
So, my immediate goal is to down size. Anything I haven't used in the last year is going away. Anyone needing or looking for anything in particular should text or message me. If I have it, it's yours.
And on that note, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment