ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

A Letter To God...

Dear God,
It's just me again. I can never say enough how truly grateful I am for all the blessings you have bestowed on me. It is often said that one should consider themselves blessed if they can count the number of true friends they have on one hand. You have gifted me with more amazing & true friends than I deserve. I am in awe at all the inspiring people you have brought to my life. I have so many wonderful & unique friends & each add a little something extra to my life. They have helped to make me who I am. I only hope that I am turning out to be the kind of person you intended me to be. I pray that I may always remember my blessings & make the most of every moment & every situation that is presented to me. In all that I do, may I always remember that it is all because of you & may I never take anything for granted. May I be blessed enough to never squander an opportunity to learn & may I never forget how fortunate I truly am. May I share my blessings with those less fortunate than me & may I always live to my fullest potential & honor you.
All my love,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment