ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Overwhelmed

I feel as though I am barely treading water these days. It's hard to make sense of some of the things that have been presented to me. I know logically that everything happens for a reason, but there is still that part of me that wants to believe that maybe things have changed & that the people offering these extravagant things are truly doing it out of the goodness of their heart. Past experience tells me this isn't so. Maybe it;s the optimist in me wanting to believe people can & do change & that not everyone has an alterior motive when offering to do things for others. There are people who do it simply because it's the right thing & because they can help & so they see it as something they should do... no hidden agendas & no alterior motives.

No comments:

Post a Comment