ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Thursday, February 03, 2011

The New Love of My Life...

Alright, so I'll lay it down for you like this... Amanda's birthday was yesterday. The day before, I took her to get a pedicure. Every girl needs a little pampering for their birthday. Then, yesterday, Amanda wanted to have sushi for her birthday, so in good fashion, we went to the only place that has some pretty fabulous sushi. We went to Sakura. The sushi, in true form, was fabulous! Hence comes the new love of my life. They updated their sushi menu & so I decided to try the new item. This roll was INCREDIBLE! It is called a New Hawaiian Roll. It had Escolar & Kiwi & some other fabulous stuff in it. You know how women often say "who needs men when you have chocolate?"... well, "Who the hell needs men when you have a New Hawaiian Roll... or sushi, for that matter?" As we ate, the owner, a very pleasant looking, very well built gentleman, came to check on us & see how we were enjoying our meal & what brought us in. I explained that whenever I have a craving for amazing sushi, I always drive from Oak Harbor to eat there. Alex, as was the owners name, took it as a huge compliment & when I informed him it was Amanda's birthday, he wished her a happy birthday & before we left, they brought her a piece of Strawberry swirl cheesecake with a sparkler & a candle in it. We intended on doing karaoke, however when we got to the bar, we were informed they do it Tuesdays & Thursdays. Better luck on the karaoke another night. Tonight is going to be a chill night. A great way to spend a vacation.... that indeed, has been a vacation, despite a few incidences... which shall be brought up in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment