ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Recharging The Batteries

People who are tough to get along with are the sandpaper of life. They smooth out our rough edges to reveal the pearl inside. Show the world what you are really made of today!

Here I sit thinking about so very many different things. My heart is full & so happy it is almost overwhelming! I am realizing that I so desperately missed mental stimulation. I have had an endless supply for the past 2 weeks & it's like all I do is crave it! I have had such deep & meaningful conversations with several people & I LOVE IT!!!! 
Let me start by saying Leavenworth with my best girls was the MOST fantastic weekend!!! The best of friends & conversations & chance meetings with strangers. I have laughed so hard I cried, I have been serenaded, I have gotten to catch up with my beautiful cousin & friends. We all had such a glorious time, we have decided to make the trip again.
I have so many thoughts & ideas running through my head all I can say is that it's like I've got firecrackers in my head. So many sparks are being ignited that I am unsure where to begin & at times, the thoughts get all jumbled up or they come so quickly that I can't process my vocabulary quick enough so I end up stuttering. We had so many different discussions  & they are all still running through my mind. Everything from friendship to love, to marriage & children, then there was health related issues & locations & reunions & jobs. We covered all the bases. There were many little surprises along the way, such as missed flights & left wallets & bags.
Continued several weeks later...
The batteries have definitely been recharged, yet it is a little bittersweet. I sit here & blog thinking over the past month & how amazing this year has started out. The week before the birthday weekend was just the beginning for me of what was to come. I am convinced more than ever that everything happens for a reason. I see so many things in such a different light. I now not only say that I am alright, I know I am alright & I am going to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment