ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Random Days & Providential Mishaps

So, yesterday was such an amazing day. I was informed it was a day about me, a day that we do whatever I wanted. So, we took a drive up Chuckanut. It was beautiful, of course. We made a few stops along the way to get some great photos.
... continued post several days later.
In any case, that day was the most unexpected & best one I've had in ages! I had the best of company & the greatest of laughs. Again, I was reminded of how much of myself I forgot. We stopped several times along the way to get some pictures. Mike decided he wanted to get some of me standing near the waterfall. There were two options: A.) Down & B.) Up. Option A looked pretty slippery & muddy. Option B looked  wet, but a little less slippery & muddy. I opted for the latter & let's just say, I ended up covered in mud & wet from the waist down. I haven't laughed so hard since I went out last with my girls in Coeur d'Alene. So much fun! In the way back, We went to Anacortes to get a picture of this old boat that has trees growing out of it. Well, mishaps were the theme of the day. We were about 2, maybe 3 miles out & noticed we had a flat tire. Thank God for Les Schwaab! They came to the rescue & I killed 2 birds with one stone. The tires were balding pretty bad & I knew I needed to replace them, so... 4 brand new tires were bought. We of course missed the picture of the boat, but it was still so much fun. & the looks I got were priceless. It's great to be able to laugh at yourself once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment