ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Thursday, January 17, 2013

2013

2013... Already!!! Miya is nearly 10 months old! I would like to take a little time for some reflection on 2012 before I get into 2013. 2012 has afforded me some incredible life long learning experiences & some of the biggest changes & blessings of my entire life! First of all, Miya Soleil Lee, you are my all time biggest blessing & I am overwhelmed with the thought of why you picked me to be your mama. You are such an amazing baby girl in oh so many ways & you never cease to amaze & surprise me. You teach me more & more about life & love & myself every single day & I thank God for you & thank you for picking me to be your mama. <3 p="p">Other experiences last year... Besides having a baby, moving back to Idaho was a huge change. It afforded me the opportunity to be close to loved ones & to the mass & sacraments & it provided me the opportunity to meet Fr. Kemna, who is an incredible priest with so much insight in so many areas of my life. I have been set on a good path in regards to the example I have always hoped to set for my children spiritually.
We have been homeless for about a week and a half. We have lived in an office. We were taken in by one of the best families I have been blessed to know & one of my dearest friends.
I was given the opportunity to practice one of my passions, which, in turn, provides me with the opportunity to spend as much time with my daughter as possible. I am practicing my massage therapy & although building up clientele hasn't happened overnight, I am hopeful, as I have gotten excellent feedback from other therapists & also clients. It is providing me with the chance to get to meet new people as well.
I was introduced to an all around warm & giving, caring & compassionate person by the name of Erin Miller. She blessed us by giving us the opportunity to join her mastermind group, which is all about self development & growth.
Of 2012, those are the biggest changes. As for 2013, another little one is on the way. Xander Joseph. May 2 is the due date. It wasn't planned, but, nonetheless, I am just as thrilled. This baby boy is going to be just as strong & resilient as his beautiful sister is. These 2 bundles have given me more inspiration & motivation than anything else. Of course, for those who do know our story, you are aware of our situation & know that we have been trying to rebuild our life from the ground up, literally. I am rereading our John Maxwell book from leadership class & have taken even more from it this time around. My goal, & I put it down here, pen to paper, so to speak, in order to hold myself accountable & to get where we need to be. My goal is to be in our own place by mid February. I want for Miya & myself to be settled & have that stability & get back to our routine, so that by the time Xander makes his appearance into this crazy world of ours, we will have a life both my children deserve. Some of the stepping stones I will use to accomplish these goals have to do with expanding my social circle... also part of self growth. I am officially part of the Post Falls Women In Business Group. It is a group dedicated to promoting each others businesses by word of mouth & also by advertising & such. Also, Erin introduced me to an incredible woman by the name of Stacey Stone, who does what is called electro magnetic pulse therapy. She is interested in getting a massage therapist in her office & also looking for one to train to do the electro magnetic pulse therapy. Now, those of you who know me, are fully aware that I am hugely interested in learning. I love to learn. I want to go back to school to learn how to do trigger point & cranio sacral work, also reflexology & la stone & so many more techniques. Learning to do electro magnetic pulse therapy is just another tool to lock away under my belt & I would be so grateful for the experience to learn & make myself more invaluable to myself & others. My plan would be to keep working where I am at, but to set specific days where I will be at both places. Then, I don't lose the clientele I have & I can still be available to the clients Dr. H refers to me. I can also grow my business & clientele by making myself available at a different location & in a different office. It can truly only get better from the way I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment