ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Gratitude Journal, Yet Again

So, I have good news about the job with Stacey. I stopped by to touch bases with her yesterday & she just raved about the massage she received from me & was very excited that I want to work there & that I will potentially be learning other modalities of massage as well. Another step in the right direction.
I had a very interesting conversation about my current situation with Theresa, who has surprised me, in a good way. She has made me see a few things in a different light. She said something she has learned about me in the past months that she has been able to get to know me, is I have an inner strength. She also said she has seen me flourish in many aspects & areas of my life. The thing that most stuck with me.... she said everything happens for a reason, which, for anyone who knows me, knows that I am a firm believer that nothing happens by accident & no one comes into our lives by accident either. She said what she sees is that maybe the other day when I was beating myself up about not feeling like I have anything to celebrate, other than my daughter, & Xander, is not true, but that maybe me not having the successful clientele & business & home, etc... our stability has less to do with my efforts & more to do with the timing. She feels that maybe God has been waiting to reward my efforts because if he gave those things to me right away, I probably would have been more inclined to continue being Mike's crutch & might have continued to provide for him & do everything for him like I have been all along. It was a perspective I had not considered before. I must say, I think I agree with her. Since then, things have been happening... little blessings... God's little miracles within my life.

Aside from practicing out of Healing Foundations with Stacey & being trained by her, I had an incredible first encounter with the wonderful Ms. Monica Perrier. How we met?... I attended the Health & Wellness Event held here in CDA about a week & a half ago. I was unfortunately unable to connect with her at the actual event, however, I left my business card in her raffle tub for the massage & I called her a day or two later after seeing that she mentors therapists & that she specializes in Myofascial Release Trigger Point Therapy. I contacted her to see if she would be willing to trade her knowledge & skills for massages. After meeting with her today, she said she would be more than happy to do so & that she definitely feels like I can gain some insight into being more in tune with the energies & each persons unique bodies & what they are telling me. Although I did not get a chance to work on her yet, I really feel like I can learn a great deal from her & I am super excited about it.
She also may have a contact for me in regards to a friend of hers who practices Reiki & who may be willing to do professional trades as well!
to contemplate & be grateful for all the little mysteries God lays in our paths! <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment