ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Walk In Another's Shoes

Today, I have a different perspective on oh so many things. First off, before I go into detail about walking in someone else's shoes, I want to begin by expressing that I was truly flattered by an incredible compliment I was paid. I was told that I was an incredible mother & this gentleman wished that he could bring all the mom's he deals with around me to learn a thing or two. This gentleman is a lawyer who works for family rights & deals on a regular basis with children whose families are littered with drug/ alcohol abuse, etc... He helps determine if the parents are fit, etc... & he has been doing this for years. That was truly such an amazing compliment.
On to the original topic of conversation, I don't even know where to begin. Papa & I have been talking & this entire situation just has me so... don't even have the words. I am hopeful on one hand & scared on the other. I am unsure in some areas & confident in others.

No comments:

Post a Comment