ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Friday, January 18, 2013

Gratitude Journal, The Never Ending Saga...

As I was reminded today, tomorrow will be my birthday. It doesn't really feel any different than any other day. In fact, I really don't feel I have much to celebrate. Once I accomplish something, then we can talk, however, until then, I just feel like it is another day & I need to keep plugging away until I get us to where we need to be. I am on a mission & will not stop until I have reached the destination.
As for my gratitude journal, I am grateful for possibilities! I got a call back from a massage therapist who as at the health & wellness fair. She is a born mentor & is interested in professional trades for some mentoring. I meet with her next Friday & am super excited! I am grateful for the potential of being able to learn trigger point & myofascial release. I am grateful to Bruce for teaching me reflexology. I am grateful for the possibility & potential of being able to maybe train with Stacey & learn how to do electro magnetic pulse therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment