ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Lessons, New Techniques

Alright, so today was the first day I have given a massage since I received my massage & first lesson from Monica. I really tried to focus on the things I felt & the things Monica was describing to me while she was working on me. It was a completely different experience. I tried to picture the things she described to me, like sinking into the layers of muscle & just letting it take me where it needed to go. My first attempt was very interesting. I felt myself sink a little deeper, but not nearly like what I felt when Monica was working on me. The most fascinating part was after the sinking feeling, it felt like the tissues just turned to like a jelly/ jello substance & then, without trying, I could feel & see my hands just moving & there was this feeling that I am not too sure how to describe. It felt almost like static/ like a small electric current or something of that nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment