ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Doctor Appointments

Last night I got a little attitude with your Pop. I mentioned the doctor again as the appointment is scheduled today & how I wish he could come so if they planned on doing anything invasive, he could be there. Then he snaps off like we had discussed it already & I was going to cancel it until he could be there. When we discussed it last week, I thought we had agreed I would keep the appointment & do a meet & greet to see if I even wanted to use him for our doc. & if he intended on doing anything like an ultrasound, then we would reschedule that. The other part of the problem I see now is that he still hasn't even figured out what his schedule is, so how the heck am I supposed to reschedule?


“Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment, are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a hidden meaning behind all events, and this hidden meaning is serving your own evolution.” ~ Deepak Chopra


Love that quote! It means that I attracted you into my life. My life was in need of you & that makes me happy. The bond we are creating is an incredible thing. The bond between you & your Papa & myself. I love you & all you have already brought & will continue to bring to my life. I only hope I can be the mom you want & need me to be.


Forgot to publish this last week, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment