ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Introductions...

Tonight, you were introduced to one of your Mama's all time favorite bands, Sister Hazel. They are a very grass/ blues oriented band. Great lyrics & melodies & just all around good fun. You were also introduced to a hobby of mine... Puzzles. This one is a good one for me. It's a mosaic puzzle of the world. It's a challenging one which your Mama needs. 


So, today we went to visit with William & have coffee down at his shop in Coupeville.  We had a nice visit with William & his lovely lady friend, whose name has completely slipped my mind. We talked about moving & children & how Langley was kind of like our Stars Hollow from the Gilmore Girls. We even spoke about homeschooling. It was a glorious day. We drove around looking for more houses, just like yesterday. Yesterday, we found a few nice places in Coupeville. One was in Admiral's Cove, the other was just down the road from the coffee shop. The one we looked at today was an old school building. It's pretty cool. 


Today was a bit different from the usual. Let me see if I can explain. Your Papa tells me he loves me every day. He also tells me I am beautiful every day. Today it was different because he actually showed me he thinks I am beautiful & not just said it like it was a programmed response. He kissed me like he meant it. I loved every second of it. =) Tonight, your Papa also told me he loves me for me & that I make him want to be a better person because he says he thinks I deserve the world. Isn't he adorable?! I love him!!!


What would your Papa do without Facebook??? I think he might go insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment