ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Thursday, September 15, 2011

So Much Goin' On...

There's just so much going on! I apologize it's been a while since I have written/ blogged. We were in an accident on Sunday. I can't even really say what happened. I just lost control of the car & we ended up in a ditch. It has been a fairly hectic & stressful week, which you above all, should know that your Mama has been trying to keep to a minimum.


So, I checked this morning to see if there was any chance of getting in to see Lisa Litton, the ARNP/ Midwife early. Since your Papa isn't working again, it made it a lot easier for our schedule, anyways. They had an opening today @ 2. We just got back & all I have been able to think about is the sound of your little heart beat.... Do you know, there is nothing like it. Lisa's guess of how far along I am was at least 9, maybe 10 weeks, which was what I was saying just the other day... that I could be as much as 10 weeks as of last week. Hearing your heart just made this all so much more real than it already has been. I will attempt to describe the way I am feeling. First & foremost, I am relieved that you were not harmed in any way from the accident the other day. Next, I am reassured that you are every bit as strong as I imagine you to be, & more! I am more in love with you than I ever thought possible.


Tomorrow, we go to have my blood drawn & to have an ultrasound done. =) The CMA/ Nurse who sat us, she attempted to draw my blood & I told her she would most likely have trouble. Sure enough, she decided after the 5th attempt to have me go to the lab at the hospital. There is a phlebotomist there who is the only person who has ever got your Mama in under 3 tries. If today has been made this incredible by being able to hear your little heartbeat, that your Papa describes as sounding like a choo choo train, I can't begin to imagine what tomorrow is going to be like. I love you, Baby, with all that I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment