ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Meet...

So, Thursday we first got to meet when I heard your heartbeat. It was the sweetest thing I've ever heard! Yesterday, we got to meet you. We had an ultrasound done... & there is only one of you. Your Papa got to see more of you than I did. =) He was pretty excited about it. He said you were going crazy & then you'd all of a sudden just peter out & nap & a few seconds later, you'd be @ it again. ♥ On to other news, on the same subject, we have officially made it through the first trimester. Congrats baby! We haven't been doing too bad. From what I understand, the majority of women get morning sickness that can last from nearly immediately all the way through the first trimester & sometimes through some of the second. You were most gentle with your Mama. I thank you for that. The only real bout of nausea or vomiting occurred when I didn't eat enough. My sense of smell can really get to me at times though. In the store today, in fact, I had to stop, because I was gagging. There was something that was horrific smelling. So, besides the exhaustion & the extreme boob soreness, I've been in pretty good shape. That is why I say thank you for being gentle on your Mama. I love you. =) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment