ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Focus On The Finer Things...

God has blessed me with some pretty great attributes. I would not change a thing about the life I have had. If I changed anything about my life, I wouldn't be the person I am today. My stress levels have dropped drastically since Saturday & my little reminder. Thank you, God, for all your many blessings.
Now on to the more serious subject. I see a person who I love beyond words & he is an amazing person. I see him going deeper into himself because he has chosen to waste his life. He sits in the house all day, & doesn't even bother to make an effort to get a job, even when people have given him ideas & tried to help him. He always has some sort of excuse. Then he says I am the one who told him to not look. First off, what I told him was that he deserved to have a little time to gain his bearings & figure out what he wanted to do. He has preached about others who have taken advantage of me, yet, he is now making no attempts himself. I am concerned because his only social activity is facebook... ALL DAY! He is completely addicted. He doesn't see a problem with it & says I must not love him for who he really is if I am annoyed that he spends so much time on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment