ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Procrastination

I've built a scyscraper
Out of procrastination;
Always excusing the fact
I haven't reached my destination.
This tower of doubt,
This tower of fear,
Hangs over my head
As I stand right here.
On the fifth floor
There's so much rage...
There's so much anger
In this heart's bitter cage.
On the eighth,
All I see is regret
At not knowing whether
This is the only chance I get.
From the tenth,
I take a look outside
And wish it were simpler~
An easier ride.
The twelvth floor stands tall,
Full of insecurity and doubt...
Not knowing what I'm doing;
Forgetting what life's about.
I've done it this time~
Made a mess out of life;
Caused so much heartache,
So much strife.
Give me a way
To tear down this tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment