ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Still Untitled...

Is there ever any end
to all these crazy questions?
Will I ever find the answers
to what I seek within?
I know my heart
yet I am still confused.
How do I get to the results
that will lead me to the truth?
The easiest thing would be
if I didn’t love him or didn’t care,
however, the reality isn’t such.
That is the reason I must beware.
I am beyond confused
and feel that I am bare.
Sometimes I get angry
I feel myself get scared.
Often I feel cheated
like the game was changed mid course.
It wasn’t what I expected
It has come up all too short.
The game has changed
and I’m not sure when,
it’s thrown me for a loop
and I’m not sure where it ends.
If I listen to the quiet,
if I drown out all the noise,
Can I get a clear answer
to my soul’s silent voice?
The only thing I am sure of
is I will not compromise my heart.
My beliefs are the foundation of my soul
and with them, I refuse to part.
These days I find myself lost in confusion
and constantly deep in thought
always coming up empty
in regards to the answers I sought.
I don’t have any regrets
I just don’t know which path to choose.
Regardless of the outcome,
someone’s going to lose.
I can’t stay here forever,
in this place of uncertainty.
Please help me find the guidance
that will bring my heart it’s peace.
I feel that I am growing,
accepting the changes day by day.
Learning to roll with the punches
learning to dance in the rain.
I am a work in progress
just trying to get by
wading through the bullshit
One day I’ll reach the sky!
I know the answers are there
I just have to continue the fight
One day soon I hope,
I’ll be basking in the light

1 comment:

  1. Peace. I pray you find true peace. The peace that surpasses ALL understanding. -amen.

    ReplyDelete