ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Monday, July 13, 2015

Tears Like Rain

The tears , they fall like rain.
I wish I knew what they meam.
It doesn't seem to be the same
Since you took my heart for a stroll down lovers' lane.
Are they tears of joy, are they tears of fear?
For there was no one who could come so near;
No one who could hold my heart or read my mind;
No one who could touch my soul.
You loved me from the very first.
you knew me well in no time at all.
Saw it all, looking past the worst;
Showing me other things which will befall.
I love you for loving me.
I thank you for makking me a part of you.
You've grown on me, so
That without you, I don't know where I 'd be.
So when you look at me and see
The tears falling like a gentle rain...
I guess I do know what it means:
It means I love you forever and always.

1 comment: