ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Finding Time

Perhaps it's my lack of sleep, or perhaps it's just the past week I've had, but something in me has shifted and I can't quite put my finger on it entirely. I have been trying to recharge my batteries a bit more so I am not completely and utterly drained. I have been trying to take Julie's advice after my last biofeedback session where she told me that it is so important for me to get creative again, as I need that for my process. So, with that in mind, I have been attempting to blog more. It helps that Elaine and a few others have been telling me to get to it, as I seem to be somewhat entertaining, maybe. :) I was reminded of what my spiritual advisor, Fr. Pazat, told me years ago. I can't take on the weight of the world. It's a sin for me to be so selfless... to give so much of myself that I have nothing left. As a mother, (a single mother), father, massage therapist, and everything in between, there is really not much of an option of taking me time, unless I get up extremely early, stay up extremely late, or just don't sleep. In any case, I am going to attempt, once again, to be more regular at writing. I forget how much of a release this can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment