ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Monday, July 13, 2015

This Time

When you want me,
You know exactly where I'll be.
Take a bus, hitch a ride;
No matter to me; you have to decide.
I'm not indifferent, it's not that I don't care.
I just know I have to stay here.
I know what I want, I know what I need.
It's not for me to keep falling to my knees.
I won't chase after you. It's not my style.
You need to think about what you want for a while.
I'll give you time; I'll give you space;
But as for me, I know my place.
I will stay here. I will wait
To see if it really is fate.
I may sound harsh, I may sound cold...
All I want is to break the mold.
I don't mind doing for others, as you can see;
But this time around, I'm looking out for me.
I'm not giving up, just moving on...
Giving myself a chance to belong.
I've done for others, what they wanted me to;
And that, of course, included you.
Now it's time to do for me.
I'm on a path that I choose to be.
It's a good path that I choose
And the end of it, I will not lose.
I will stay focused, you will see,
As I explore a newer side of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment