ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Monday, July 13, 2015

The Difference

How do you tell the difference between black and white?
How do you know what's wrong or right?
How do you know when you're crazy or sane?
Can you really tell when things are right as rain?
How do you know what's real or dream?
Are things ever really as they seem?
I can see that some things are black and others, white.
My heart tells me what's wrong and right.
My reason tells me when I'm crazy or when I'm sane.
My gut tells me when things are right as rain.
It's not always easy to tell what's real and what's dream;
And yet, harder still, is that things aren't always as they seem.
Some things you try so hard to get past,
Thinking that these emotions and feelings won't last.
And when you've tried to forget time and time again,
You realize the love and memories just never end.

1 comment: